ART!



3 comments
Finally, eh? But I didn't do this; my friend Char, who who is a fiber/quilt artist in SK, Canada, made this and sent it to me, and what a surprise! My poor point & shoot digital camera cannot pick up the detail in the patterning or the gorgeous color in the fabrics, but I wanted to post a couple of photos nonetheless. This is a portrait of Stonewall SIR, our rooster, and he has never looked better.

If you want to take a peek at more of Char's work, Hey Dooders (under Stuff I Like) is her site.

And now for the pics:

And the detail view:

I can't wait to hang it on the wall!

3 comments:

Char at: January 16, 2012 at 6:44 PM said...

Did it take you an hour to load it?

Holly at: January 16, 2012 at 10:33 PM said...

The problem seems, even if only temporarily, to have been resolved; however, we did *mention* we might be forced to look elsewhere for service if things didn't pick up a bit.

The quilt is so beautiful - all of it, colors, texture, pattern. You did a wonderful job.

Char at: January 20, 2012 at 12:57 AM said...

It took me three tries to load this page. And that comment of mine originally showed as not loading. So part of your problem could be blogger.

The embroidery turned out gud.

Post a Comment

newer post older post