Changes, Soon



0 comments
Although I have been working on drawings, paintings, gourds, the set of old doors and other projects (I may score yet again today in the "old stuff" category (maybe, we'll see, and if I do, I'll post those photos), I probably won't be posting here about art much anymore. Soon all existing art posts (and images/information on anything new that I have been working on) will be migrating to a Wordpress blog, and this blog will be devoted to farm/homestead life. It's too random this way, for one thing, and it's also difficult to post photos to this blog, for another. I don't know if it's a blogger issue, a Mac issue or an ISP issue, but it is annoying to have to spend 15 minutes or better to post a single image. I hope WP is a little more user-friendly, to drag a term out of mothballs. If I find the process works better and saves time, the farm/homestead blog will migrate there as well.

I figure it probably doesn't make a lot of sense to add posts here that I'll just have to cut and paste to a new blog in the next few weeks, so sorry for that. I hope that those of you who are interested in in farming/homesteading will continue to visit me here - or there, however it ultimately works out - and those of you who like art and art-making will visit the new blog when it's up. It's been great to see the many countries around the world listed daily in my stats. I appreciate every interaction.

Is it too cliche to write that I hope your day brings you joy?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post